Love Latest News

Real Success Love letters

Success Love Letters



Dear Reta,

You are all that I want in life. You make me dream and believe in life. You bring me up when I'm down. You tell me I can reach my goals if I keep trying. You love me for me, even the mistakes I do. You take care of me when I'm sick or not feeling well. You hold me when I'm crying, even over the little things. All you do makes me love you more. I could never find anybody as special as you are. I love you, Baby! 

Love always,
john

-------------------------------------------------------------

Why I Love You

Dear Mary,

I can be myself when I am with you. Your idea of romance is dim lights, soft music, and just the two of us. Because you make me feel like I have never felt before. I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked. Your undying faith is what keeps the flame of our love alive. You and me together, we can make magic. We're a perfect match. Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling. Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead. You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going. You are simply irresistible. I love you because you bring the best out of me. Your terrific sense of humor. Everytime I look at you, my heart misses a beat. You're the one who holds the key to my heart. You always say what I need to hear. You have taught me the true meaning of love. Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything. You are my theme for a dream. I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to
you. And, of course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me. ;-)

Love Always,
John

-------------------------------------------------------------

Love Life's Journey


Dear John,

The way I feel for you amazes me daily. I have never loved before, not like this. Even after all this time, whenever you walk into the room, my heart still skips a beat. It is so comforting, to look across the room at you to find you looking at me, and somehow I know what you are thinking. This is a magical bond we share, and I treasure it in my heart.

Your kisses, whether tender and gentle or rough and demanding, are consuming. Your touch is like fire and surprisingly, I find myself time and time again, completely surrendering to your love. For me, there is no control, not when it comes to how I feel about you. You are the world to me baby, and my world is brighter, since our paths have crossed.

As we travel on our journey, hand-in-hand, there is no obstacle we can not get past. With you, I am strong. With you, I am happy. With you, life is good. I love you and want you beside me, always. 

Totally In Love and Yours,

Your Mary


-------------------------------------------------------------

My Life With You

Dear Mary,

I know this may sound cliché' but to be honest you changed my life. From the moment I saw you I knew you were a gift from God. You constantly shower me with unconditional love and you always understand my shortcomings without criticism. Just looking at you is enough to make me happy. My life is now full of promise, every day is worth looking forward to, and it’s all because of you. You made me become a better person. I never thought I could love someone the way I love you now. I know you hear this all the time, but I want to tell you again and again that I truly love you and my life would never be the same without you. I miss you every day.

Love always,

john


-------------------------------------------------------------

Thank God I Found You

Dear Mary,

Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. I know you've said we could do foolish things while in love, but you know what? With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I love you so much and I know you love me too. I know that others looking into our relationship might think that we're saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how we feel about each other. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I love you and for you and D. I would do anything, I love you both so much. Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person, outstanding father and loving husband. I LOVE YOU!!

John


-------------------------------------------------------------

I Will Always Love You

Dear john,

You are my everything. Thank you for loving me the way no one can. You understand me and you know just how to make things right. You will never know just how much I love you, but I will spend the rest of my days trying to show you. You saved me from the worst, and you are always there for me. Fighting is never an option and making love is always as sweet as the first time. No matter what, there will never be another for me and I will always keep you safe. I love you... for all eternity. Thank you, baby!

Love Always,

Mary


-------------------------------------------------------------

I Will Be Forever Yours

Dear john,

Ever since you came into my life with this heavenly made gift called "LOVE", I have noticed so many changes in my left alone world; you made me believe again that love comes to those who knows and listens to the music of love.

You have touched my life in so many ways like being there for me at a time when all hope was lost. When I was deserted and thought that the world has come to an end, you stood by me all through the rough and tough times. You made me understand that life is all about appreciation and understanding but must be appreciated first before understanding.

I want to make this promise based on the love that you have shown me and the things you have done to keep my hopes alive; Treasure, today, I declare my love for you alone, no one but you and it's from the bottom of my heart. I promise to be there for you in good and bad times because you are worth dying for.

I pray that the Good Lord watch over us till the end of time.

Your darling husband,

Mary

0 comments: