Love Latest News

i love la - I Love L.A

"I Love L.A." is a song about Los Angeles, California written and recorded by Randy Newman. It was originally released on his 1983 album Trouble in Paradise. The hook of the song is its title, repeated, each time followed by an enthusiastic crowd cheering, "We Love It!"


I Love L.A. Lyrics  Song  - Randy Newman

Hate New York City 
It's cold and it's damp 
And all the people dressed like monkeys 
Let's leave Chicago to the Eskimos 
That town's a little too rugged 
For you and me, you bad girl 

Rollin' down the Imperial Highway 
With a big nasty redhead at my side 
Santa Ana wind blowin' hot from the north 
And we was born to ride 

Roll down the window, put down the top 
Crank up the Beach Boys, baby 
Don't let the music stop 
We're gonna ride it till we just can't ride it no more 

From the South Bay to the Valley 
From the West Side to the East Side 
Everybody's very happy 
'Cause the sun is shining all the time 
Looks like another perfect day 

I love L.A. (We love it) 
I love L.A. (We love it) 

Look at that mountain 
Look at those tree 
Look at that bum over there, man 
He's down on his knees 
Look at these women 
There ain't nothin' like em nowhere 

Century Boulevard (We love it) 
Victory Boulevard (We love it) 
Santa Monica Boulevard (We love it) 
Sixth Street (We love it, we love it) 

I love L.A. 
I love L.A. 
(We love it) 
I love L.A.
(We love it)

I Love L.A. Lyrics  Video Song  - Randy Newman


0 comments: